Looking for a New Job? kartikent.com is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in Schweid and sons & they are Hiring Candidates for College Park, GA 30349
Company Name : Schweid and sons
Company Location : bb5214db2dd2e21c
Job Position : College Park, GA 30349
Job Category : Jobs in bb5214db2dd2e21c
Job Description :
The Machine Operators job is to direct all of the other workers on their line so that the line operates efficiently and reaches its target
– Communicate with all other workers on your assigned line so everyone knows the plan and can work together to reach the goals set for the team.
– Operate your machine at the set target speeds and inform your supervisor of any issues that are preventing you from running at the target speed.
– Complete all required paperwork for your assigned line.
– Attempt to find a mechanic if your line goes down; do not wait if you can’t find your supervisor
– Communicate with your assigned supervisor whenever an issue arises to figure out a solution, and then communicate the new solution to the entire team
– Make sure all employees on your assigned line are following all company policies and procedures
– Coach employees that are not following the company policies and procedures, and let your supervisor know of any on-going issues
– Flow to work; assist any employees on your line that need help or are having issues
– Help with whatever work is necessary to keep your line operating
– May be moved to other lines as work load requires Complies with all Company and Federal Policies, Procedures and Regulations
– Achieve departmental KPI’s
– Job Description may change with or without prior notice
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including public speaking
– Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines while maintaining a positive attitude
– Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
– Ability to work as part of a team to complete tasks and reach the targets set for the team
– High school diploma or GED required
– Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards
– Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards
– Ability to lift and move up to 60 pounds
Please copy the attached link in your web browser to apply:
Job Type: Full-time
Employee assistance program
Flexible spending account
Health savings account
Paid time off
10 hour shift
COVID-19 considerations:All associates are required to be fully vaccinated.
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as kartikent.com