Looking for a New Job? kartikent.com is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in PMG, Inc. & they are Hiring Candidates for United States
Company Name : PMG, Inc.
Company Location : c7f67a09bce7caa2
Job Position : United States
Job Category : Jobs in c7f67a09bce7caa2
Job Description :
Professional Finishers – Are you looking for a traveling contract position that will offer exceptional pay, flexibility, and the opportunity to work with some of the nation’s most prominent manufacturing organizations? Look no further!
About the Position
As a professional finishers, you will work for clients who manufacture a variety of goods, products, components and assemblies for the food & beverage, personal hygiene, packaging, medical, aviation, and automotive industries, among others.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
· Must have bench grinding or deburring experience on machined parts, or those coming out of autobody repair who have done it for collision-repair type work
· Aerospace experience is great, but not required
· Experience working with snap calipers to assess if there are any issues in porosity coming from assembly
· Experience working to surface finishes: 300AA or 300Ra, to 500AA
· Experience working with disk grinders, right angle die grinders, straight die grinders, hand polishing, etc
Pay & Benefits
Pay: Up to $28/hour
Guaranteed Overtime Each Week paid at time and a half
Access to a full suite of benefits
Paid travel expenses to and from job sites (Mileage Reimbursed at $0.56/mile)
Paid lodging (Single-Occupancy Hotel Room)
Per diem ($45/day)
Flexibility to take time off between assignments
PMG is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse workforce
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Additional qualifications for the role include:
– Ability to perform tasks with little to no supervision
– Ability to travel and commit to assignments ranging from 3 months to 1 year
– Ability to work 2nd and 3rd shifts, including overtime for the duration of the assignment (50+ hours/week)
– There are no specific certifications or minimum education requirements for this role
– Must meet drug test requirements
Please Note: We are currently experiencing a high number of responses for our job openings. We appreciate your patience, and someone will be in touch if your skillset matches the position
PMG is the nation’s premier industrial contracting company, with a reputation for integrity and reliability built over the course of our 40-year history. We currently have great assignments for finishers with some of the leaders in the manufacturing industry.
Our dedicated recruiters will provide you with personal, hands-on assistance in matching you with just the right jobs and companies to fit your needs. PMG operators get to put their expertise to use at premier manufacturing facilities all over the country with all lodging paid for and coordinated by PMG. We also offer excellent pay, with the potential for you to earn as much in 6-8 months as you would earn in a year elsewhere. This allows you the flexibility to take time off between assignments.
Let PMG help to place you where your expertise is needed the most. Contact us today!
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: Up to $28.00 per hour
Does traveling out of state for premium benefits and compensation excite you?
What is your preferred method of travel? Please note, drivers are in high demand.
What surface finishes do you have experience working to?
Work Location: On the road
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as kartikent.com