Looking for a New Job? kartikent.com is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in PMG, Inc. & they are Hiring Candidates for Diesel Assembler (Traveling)
Company Name : PMG, Inc.
Company Location : United States
Job Position : Diesel Assembler (Traveling)
Job Category : Jobs in United States
Job Description :
Diesel Technician– are you looking for a contract position that will offer exceptional pay, flexibility, and the opportunity to work with some of the nation’s most prominent manufacturing organizations? Look no further!
What Will You Do?
As a Diesel Technician, you will perform a full range of typical preventative maintenance tasks as well as repair of brake systems, steering mechanisms, transmissions, and frame work. You may also perform complete rebuilds of equipment frames and internal components, and/or high horsepower engines.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
· Experience diagnosing and troubleshooting machine and engine malfunctions and failures
· Ability to perform complete rebuild tasks such as disassembly, inspection, repair, and reassembly
· Experience performing work on various types of Diesel Equipment: Heavy Equipment, Trucks, Military Equipment, etc.
· Experience completing out-of-frame repairs of internal equipment
· The ability to travel and commit to assignments ranging from 6 months to 1 year
· Ability to work 2nd and 3rd shifts, including overtime for the duration of the assignment (50 hours/week)
· There are no specific certifications or minimum education requirements for this role
We are looking for highly skilled Mechanics with experience with one or more of the following:
· Performing preventive maintenance, including fluid analysis, fluid change-outs, and part replacement
· Conducting diagnosis and troubleshooting of machines, equipment, and engine malfunctions and failures
· Running electrical diagnostics using client-specific diagnostic equipment and computers to diagnose electrical components of large heavy equipment
· Completing out-of-frame repairs of internal equipment
· Working within client-specific inventory systems to order new parts for remanufacturing purposes
Here is just some of what we have to offer:
· Pay: Up to $40/hour
· Guaranteed overtime each week paid at time and a half
· Access to a full suite of benefits
· Paid travel expenses to and from job sites (Mileage reimbursed at $0.56/mile)
· Paid lodging (Single occupancy hotel room)
· Per diem ($45/day)
· Flexibility to take time off between assignments
· Job Types: Full time, Contract
PMG is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse workforce.
Please note: We are currently experiencing a high number of responses for our job openings. We appreciate your patience, and someone will be in touch if your skillset matches the position.
Who Are We?
PMG is the nation’s premier industrial contracting company, with a reputation for integrity and reliability built over the course of our 40-year history. We currently have great assignments for Diesel Mechanics / Diesel Technicians with some of the leaders in the manufacturing industry.
Our dedicated recruiters will provide you with personal, hands-on assistance in matching you with just the right jobs and companies to fit your needs. PMG contract assignments require that you travel to various parts of the country for extended periods of time; however, we will pay all travel and housing expenses. We also offer excellent pay, with the potential for you to earn as much in 6-8 months as you would earn in a year elsewhere. This allows you the flexibility to take time off between assignments. We welcome applications from Diesel Technicians with various skill sets.
Let PMG help to place you where your expertise is needed the most. Contact us today!
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: Up to $40.00 per hour
Does traveling out of state for premium compensation, benefits, and unique experiences excite you?
What is your preferred method of travel? (Drivers are prioritized due to high demand)
What type of equipment have you skillfully worked on as a Diesel Technician?
What drive systems are you 100% comfortable working on, maintaining, troubleshooting, and repairing?
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as kartikent.com