Looking for a New Job? kartikent.com is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in Inland Empire Health Plans & they are Hiring Candidates for Social Media Video Content Creator (Hybrid Work Schedule)
Company Name : Inland Empire Health Plans
Company Location : Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Job Position : Social Media Video Content Creator (Hybrid Work Schedule)
Job Category : Jobs in Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Job Description :
The IEHP Social Media Video Content Creator is a high-judgement, self-motivated, passionate, creative professional that helps drive visual social media activities in support of IEHP’s Marketing and Communications’ strategic goals.
The IEHP Social Media Video Content Creator works closely with the Digital Communications Strategist and the Digital Communications team in aligning goals to create original, engaging and on-brand video content for strategically well-planned social media campaigns. Major Functions (Duties and Responsibilities)
1. Ideate, create, produce, and edit a steady stream of social first cross-platform short-form social video content for, but not limited to, TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
2. Brainstorms projects and works collaboratively with internal clients, the Digital Communications Strategist, and the Digital Communications team.
3. Delivers polished, final, product ready content, according to specified deadlines to educate various key audiences about key IEHP strategic marketing and PR messaging.
4. Offers suggestions and highlights content which might best meet the current marketing initiative/program, etc
5. Travels to various locations throughout Southern California to capture IEHP events and in office with existing material to create engaging visual content.
6. Thinks and acts strategically – always innovating, initiating, and creating.
7. Stays up to date on current trends in social media, healthcare, and culture.
8. Communicates clearly – Formulates a clear point of view on complicated issues and communicates this clearly with clients and own team.
9. Participates actively as a member of a team that is growing and evolving. Major Functions (Duties and Responsibilities) Cont Supervisory Responsibilities Leading: Self Experience Qualifications
Three (3) years of previous employment with social media visual content creation in a similar industry. Preferred Experience Education Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Business, Marketing, Video & Film production, or other related area from an accredited institution required. Preferred Education Professional Certification Professional Licenses Drivers License Required Yes, must have a valid California Driver’s License. Knowledge Requirement
Advanced knowledge in social media platforms and current trends for, including, but not limited to, TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube. Advanced knowledge on storytelling though video and video production. Advanced knowledge operating camera equipment, lighting, and sound recording. Advanced video editing knowledge using the Adobe Creative Suite and Premiere Pro. Skills Requirement
Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Teamwork skills, Time management skills. Strong customer services skills. Interpersonal and communications skills (verbal and writing). Abilities Requirement
Ability to work collaboratively with mentors to continually improve event quality. Flexible problem solver who can prioritize and juggle multiple tasks. Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment. Proven ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently. Ability to receive constructive criticism and work. Commitment to Team Culture
The IEHP Team environment requires a Team Member to participate in the IEHP Team Culture. A Team Member demonstrates support of the Culture by developing professional and effective working relationships that include elements of respect and cooperation with Team Members, Members and associates outside of our organization. Working Conditions
General office environment; using computer keyboard and screens; travel within California and other states if needed. Work Model Location Onsite Hybrid Physical Requirements Keyboarding: Traditional – FREQUENTLY Keyboarding: Touch-Screen – FREQUENTLY Keyboarding: 10-Key – FREQUENTLY Hearing: One-on-One – FREQUENTLY Communicate: Information/ideas verbally – FREQUENTLY Near Visual Acuity – FREQUENTLY Sitting – CONSTANTLY Lighting – CONSTANTLY Indoors – FREQUENTLY Regular contacts: co-workers, supervisor – FREQUENTLY Memory – FREQUENTLY Understand and follow direction – FREQUENTLY Regular and reliable attendance – CONSTANTLY
Starting Salary: $53,892.80 – $68,702.40
Pay rate will commensurate with experience
Inland Empire Health Plan (IEHP) is the largest not-for-profit Medi-Cal and Medicare health plan in the Inland Empire. We are also one of the largest employers in the region. With a provider network of more than 6,000 and a team of more than 2,000 employees, IEHP provides quality, accessible healthcare services to more than 1.2 million members. And our mission and core values help guide us in the development of innovative programs and the creation of an award winning workplace. As the healthcare landscape is transformed, we’re ready to make a difference today and in the years to come. Join our Team and Make a Difference with us! IEHP offers a Competitive salary and a benefit package with a value estimated at 35% of the annual salary, including medical, dental, vision, team bonus, and retirement plan.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as kartikent.com