Looking for a New Job? kartikent.com is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in Inland Empire Health Plans & they are Hiring Candidates for Special Programs Manager – Talent Acquisition
Company Name : Inland Empire Health Plans
Company Location : Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Job Position : Special Programs Manager – Talent Acquisition
Job Category : Jobs in Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Job Description :
The Talent Acquisition, Special Programs Manager, is an expert in project management and implementation. This position upholds IEHP’s Mission, Vision, and Values through the management of overall Talent Acquisition projects that includes initiation, planning, development, implementation, and monitoring of projects to ensure on time delivery, accuracy, and fiscal sustainability. Major Functions (Duties and Responsibilities)
1. Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to develop and implement program milestones and project plan and a ability to take an aggressive approach to ensure projects remain on target.
2. Monitor ongoing work plans and initiatives to ensure that interventions are done as documented in a project plan.
3. Engage all appropriate internal and external partners to collaborate and synergize actions and processes to ensure standard work and standard reporting requirements and opportunities for improvement.
4. Oversight and leads out necessary education and additional details or requirements necessary for project success.
5. Complete research and analysis of components for each program/project to provide additional education and information to the workgroup and to help inform business decisions.
6. Collaborate closely with Talent Acquisition Analyst to develop and analyze data needed to manage the project requirements.
7. Proactively support and ensure compliance with EEO and Diversity policies and practices.
8. Support additional Talent Acquisition needs and initiatives and contribute when and where participation is needed most. Major Functions (Duties and Responsibilities) Cont Supervisory Responsibilities Leading: Self Experience Qualifications
Three (3) years of experience managing complex projects and or programs utilizing data, work plans and project management tools. Preferred Experience Education Qualifications
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field of study from an accredited institution required. Preferred Education Professional Certification
PMP Certification Preferred Professional Licenses Drivers License Required No Knowledge Requirement Skills Requirement
Excellent analytic, documentation and project management skills. Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Abilities Requirement
Must be organized. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships. Ability to build trust with internal and external partners and strong rapport. Commitment to Team Culture
The IEHP Team environment requires a Team Member to participate in the IEHP Team Culture. A Team Member demonstrates support of the Culture by developing professional and effective working relationships that include elements of respect and cooperation with Team Members, Members and associates outside of our organization. Working Conditions Work Model Location Physical Requirements Keyboarding: Traditional – FREQUENTLY Keyboarding: 10-Key – FREQUENTLY Keyboarding: Touch-Screen – FREQUENTLY Communicate: Information/ideas verbally – FREQUENTLY Hearing: One-on-One – FREQUENTLY Near Visual Acuity – FREQUENTLY Regular contacts: co-workers, supervisor – FREQUENTLY Memory – FREQUENTLY Indoors – FREQUENTLY Sitting – CONSTANTLY Lighting – CONSTANTLY Understand and follow direction – FREQUENTLY Regular and reliable attendance – CONSTANTLY
Starting Salary: $70,012.80 – $89,273.60
Pay rate will commensurate with experience
Inland Empire Health Plan (IEHP) is the largest not-for-profit Medi-Cal and Medicare health plan in the Inland Empire. We are also one of the largest employers in the region. With a provider network of more than 6,000 and a team of more than 2,000 employees, IEHP provides quality, accessible healthcare services to more than 1.2 million members. And our mission and core values help guide us in the development of innovative programs and the creation of an award winning workplace. As the healthcare landscape is transformed, we’re ready to make a difference today and in the years to come. Join our Team and Make a Difference with us! IEHP offers a Competitive salary and a benefit package with a value estimated at 35% of the annual salary, including medical, dental, vision, team bonus, and retirement plan.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as kartikent.com