Looking for a New Job? kartikent.com is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in High Times & they are Hiring Candidates for Guide
Company Name : High Times
Company Location : San Bernardino, CA 92410
Job Position : Guide
Job Category : Jobs in San Bernardino, CA 92410
Job Description :
High Times is the definitive resource for all things cannabis. From cultivation and legalization, to entertainment and culture, to hard-hitting news exposing the War on Drugs, High Times has been the preeminent source for cannabis information since 1974.
High Times is much more than a magazine. Today, High Times transcends the print, digital and physical worlds through magazines, websites, apps and live events. We are journalists, enthusiasts, entrepreneurs, music lovers, foodies, tech geeks and much more. But above all, we are committed to connecting people with the most relevant and timely information to inform their worldview and help them take a serious look at the health benefits, business opportunities and rich culture of cannabis.
For the first time in its 45-year history, High Times is adding a new business vertical selling cannabis directly to consumers via retail stores and delivery services. We will use the power of the brand to weave all things High Times into the retail and delivery experiences.
· Must have the drive to interact closely with customers, listening to and educating customers about cannabis. Necessary willingness to discuss general health topics with individuals, while respecting their opinions and choices.
· Actively engages the customer and takes ownership of each interaction, showing compassion and understanding while facilitating a successful purchase/transaction.
· Willingness to listen to customer experiences, preferences, and needs; translating these conversations into appropriate suggestions and aligned purchasing options directed towards individual consumer needs.
· Instruct customers on dosages and ratios, the potential and expected affects as well as possible side-effects, and generally explain the information on product packaging and supplementary information.
· Share and communicate necessary information and changes with fellow employees and management to ensure an open and graceful workspace. Understanding and following strict local, state, and federal guidelines to ensure complete implementation through our work practices.
· Consistently delivers the ultimate patient/customer experience in all facets from patient or customer entry to exit; ensure each customer receives full attention during their transaction
· Ensure all guests are greeted as they arrive and when they depart
· Maintain proper cash handling procedures at all times
· Ensure POS counters are ready to go when dispensary opens
· Assist with running side work, stocking and cleaning during all downtime
· Maintain fully stocked and clean POS counters at all times
· Ensure opening and closing cleaning and organization is completed
· Participate in periodic staff cleanings and meetings
· Adhere to company SOPs
· Inform management if any product inventory is running low
· Be on time and ready to work for each and every shift
· Be knowledgeable about everything and anything cannabis related
· Be knowledgeable of all specials
· Read industry publications to keep up-to-date on trends
Must be at least 21 years old with ability to pass a federal background check via Live ScanQualifications:
Minimum high school education or equivalent required.
At least 21 years of age or older as required by applicable laws.
2 years of retail or customer service experience.
Knowledge of cannabis strains and delivery forms
An understanding of California and local municipal cannabis compliance laws and regulations
Physical DemandsThe physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the functions of this job. While performing the job duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to figure, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms, talk, and hear. The employee is frequently required to balance and stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must regularly lift to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work EnvironmentThe work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to strong odors, bright lights, loud sounds, small and secured work areas, and possible crowds. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate but may spike due to crowd levels and office equipment. The employee will routinely operate typical business office equipment, including computer hardware.
AccommodationsReasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
This description should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job. While the description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties as necessary.
All applicants applying for job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $15.50 per hour
Employee assistance program
8 hour shift
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as kartikent.com