Looking for a New Job? kartikent.com is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in ATT Metrology Services & they are Hiring Candidates for Metrology Project Lead
Company Name : ATT Metrology Services
Company Location : United States
Job Position : Metrology Project Lead
Job Category : Jobs in United States
Job Description :
Metrology Project Lead
· ATT is an industry leader in the metrology sector, with a 34-year history. We are a technology company, with a culture of personal growth and excellence. We are excited to add a Metrology Project Lead to our Field Services team as we continue towards our vision and mission. In this role, you will have an opportunity to make a meaningful impact in the future of our company!
· Vision: To be the world leader in precision metrology services and integrated solutions.
· Mission: Offer full metrology solutions to our customers – which will reduce cost and improve quality significantly in their broader value chain.
· This role is a full-time, direct hire, long-term position.
· As a Metrology Project Lead, you will have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact in the mission success of our customers. You will lead large field metrology measurement projects across the country for commercial and military aerospace, space telescopes, and satellites, just to name a few examples.
· Likes to travel
· Operate metrology equipment onsite at customer location
· Experience or interest in writing software macros/scripting for process controls and automation
· Prior metrology experience
· Problem solving ability
· Ability to lead metrology projects onsite
· Technical degree or equivalent work experience
· Ability to travel to customer sites within the United States to perform work
· Ability for occasional international travel to perform work
ATT is committed to providing a comprehensive package for the health, welfare, and safety needs of our employees:
· Competitive compensation
· Cash bonus opportunity
· 401K plan with 4% employer contribution
· Excellent medical, dental, prescription, vision, and life insurance programs
· Paid Time Off
· Voluntary long-term care
· Career progression plan
Experience with or willing to learn Laser Trackers to include Leica, API, or Faro desired, as well as experience with Photogrammetry (V-Stars and GSI Cameras), Fixed Hexagon CMM with PC-DMIS software, Faro Arms with HD Scanners, Leica Laser Trackers with T-Scan and T-Probe, Surphaser Scanners, Creaform Handyscan Scanners or Total Stations.
Proficiency with computers is key and knowledge of Catia V5 or other solid modeling programs helpful, as well as experience with measurement software packages to include Spatial Analyzer (SA), Polyworks, Geomagic, Metrolog V5 and XG, Verisurf, PC-DMIS, Cam2, Imageware or Metrix Build!IT preferred.
Math skills, and ability to read drawings desired.
Must be willing to travel extensively to customer sites, work some overtime and weekends, and work in a fast paced environment.
Trips home provided between jobs (typically at least once per month).
Positions available for all levels of experience and education. Opportunities for advancement.
Candidates must live within 25 miles of a major US international airport.
Top wages to include overtime and double-time, per diem, paid travel time, generous benefit package, training and longevity bonus program.
Review website at www.attinc.com.
Possess a valid driver’s license and legally be able to operate a company vehicle (also must have personal vehicle available for use)
Be fit for duty (pass a drug screening)
Be able to pass a background check (must be able to be badged at customer facilities)
ATT is subject to ITAR requirements.
Must be authorized to work legally in the U.S. for any employer and not require visa sponsorship.
Be able to work independently as well as with a team
Have a history of being reliable and dependable
Have good customer relations skills
Be proficient in the use of a computer
Be able to physically perform all duties required which may include: bending, lifting, carrying, squatting, moving around in confined spaces or being on your feet for prolonged periods of time
Be willing to work around industrial, mechanical and electrical equipment, as well as use hand tools and power tools
Be willing to work indoors and outdoors, occasionally in extreme temperatures
Be willing to work occasionally on elevated platforms, scaffolding, or climbing ladders
Be able to wear breathing apparatus and/or protective equipment (infrequently)
Be willing to wear safety equipment when necessary
Be willing to travel extensively and work in several different geographic locations’
Pay: $20.00 – $40.00 per hour depending on skill/background.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $40.00 per hour
Paid time off
10 hour shift
12 hour shift
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
COVID-19 considerations:COVID precautions are per Local and State requirements.
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Day Shift (Preferred)
Night Shift (Preferred)
Overnight Shift (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as kartikent.com