Looking for a New Job? kartikent.com is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in Pieology Pizzeria & they are Hiring Candidates for Business Manager
Company Name : Pieology Pizzeria
Company Location : Central Valley, WA
Job Position : Business Manager
Job Category : Jobs in Central Valley, WA
Job Description :
PIEOLOGY is now hiring an experienced and qualified General Manager!
Be a part of Pieology, where we create Freedom and Fun with Food. Made fresh, and right in front of our guests, we create their totally PERSONALIZED pizzas with PREMIUM healthy or indulgent ingredients in open kitchens they TRUST. Our ovens sear in deliciousness in less than 10 FAST minutes. Be a part of our guests’ INTERACTIVE EXPERIENCES, unlike anything else, offering the best food, games and fun ways they‘ll CONNECT and build MEANINGFUL COMMUNITY, together.
The General Manager is in charge of the restaurant and all management activities and duties. The General Manager reports to the District Manager and works with the Management Team to ensure all activities are consistent with and support the restaurant’s business plan. The General Manager ensures all Team Members performing their job responsibilities and meeting expectations in all areas of their job description. Must be minimum of 18 years of age.
· Takes necessary action to ensure all Guest receive “Unbelievable Service”; anticipates and exceeds the Guests needs; handles situations and requests immediately in a positive manner
· Effectively “paths” the restaurant to monitor all aspects of the restaurant’s operation to anticipate problems; takes initiative to correct problem areas immediately.
· Consistently enforces and maintain all Quality, Service, and Cleanliness standards.
· Monitors and maintains proper staffing level and labor costs.
· Create a friendly atmosphere for employees and Guests.
· Effectively train Team Member and possible Shift Supervisors
· Provide direction and supervision for Team Members and Management
· Support efforts to maximize sales and profits and minimize controllable costs.
· Effectively plan, organize, and implement all operational routines and activities during your shift.
· Role model and set a positive example for the entire team.
· Contributes to the restaurant’s success by accomplishing the expected work during each shift; consistently produces quality work.
· Supports the goals, decisions and directives of the Restaurant Management Team; performs additional duties and responsibilities as directed by District Manager
· Follows all company guidelines for food and cash controls, follows all cost control guidelines to maintain and minimize restaurant costs; properly uses all products, supplies, equipment and facilities.
In charge of hiring all team members and shift supervisors
In charge of ordering and inventory
In charge of staffing, forecasting and scheduling
In charge of making goals set by District Manager on all financials and assessments
Job Type: Full-time
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Restaurant management: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as kartikent.com