Looking for a New Job? kartikent.com is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in BFI TRANSPORT INC & they are Hiring Candidates for Delivery Driver (5am to 3pm), $3K Sign Up Bonus, 401K, upto $960 weekly
Company Name : BFI TRANSPORT INC
Company Location : Kent, WA 98032
Job Position : Delivery Driver (5am to 3pm), $3K Sign Up Bonus, 401K, upto $960 weekly
Job Category : Jobs in Kent, WA 98032
Job Description :
*Your base rate would be $20.50 per hour plus the $3,000 sign-up bonus that is spread out for 5 months. If you divide this weekly that would be 21 weeks and then you will get $140.00 per week. Why we say up to $960 a week is because if you work 40hr a week on average this will add $3.50 extra per hour. To be eligible for this please talk to your recruiter and he will share the document with you how it works and what you need to do to get that.”
This is a Full-time driver position with BFI Transport Inc delivering packages for a national technology company!
We need reliable, independent, flexible, hard workers who pay attention to details, can quickly problem solve a wide range of situations, and win in a fast-paced environment! Who is also able to work in a team to carry and deliver packages up to 300 pounds utilizing team lifts, hand trucks, and lift straps.
Ideal candidates are enthusiastic, communicate effectively, and are ready to get the job done. Successful delivery drivers enjoy being out on the road driving, put safety first, and care deeply about customer expectations and satisfaction.
We are looking for team players who desire to grow with the Company
· Military veterans are welcome!
· Commercial, DOT, CDL (or work-related) driving experience is a plus, but not mandatory
· As we grow, supervisory roles will be available
Benefits & Scheduling:
· 10-hour shifts are typical
· 4-day work week (40 hours) is typical
· A minimum of 2 paid 15-minute breaks during your shift and 1 unpaid 30-minute meal break
· Opportunity for performance incentives and bonuses
· Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
· Paid time off begins accruing immediately at the start of employment
· 401K Retirement Plan
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
· Successfully handle and deliver packages on time
· Safely drive and perform safety inspections on Company vehicles; follow all local & state laws, road/driving regulations, and Company policies
· Provide excellent customer service and satisfaction despite stressful events/conditions
· Keep pace in a physically demanding job; work in all weather conditions; lift packages (up to 300 lbs. utilizing team lifts, hand trucks, and lift straps); get in and out of a box truck repeatedly throughout the day at variable locations
· Communicate effectively with the support team to provide exceptional customer service and ensure deliveries are completed
· Use smartphone device for GPS Navigation, scanning packages, conducting administrative requirements such as clocking in/out, and communicating with supervisors and other team members
· Load and unload packages in the delivery vehicle
· Support the team in daily work requirements including participation in rescue calls when other team members need assistance with their routes
· Must be at least 21 years old
· Must hold a non-provisional, unrestricted driver’s license
· Authorized to work in the United States
· Must successfully pass a background check
· Must pass 5 Panel Drug Screening
· Must have a clean motor vehicle report (multiple violations can disqualify you from the position)
· Must have good English speaking, reading, writing/communication skills
· Delivery Vehicle & Gas
· Handheld technology
· Other safety and administrative gear necessary for job accomplishment
HIRING PROCESS takes approximately 1 WEEK to COMPLETE.It may take longer if you have an out-of-state driver’s license.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment, regardless of age, national origin, race, color, disability, religious beliefs, or sexual orientation.
About BFI Transport Inc:
Located: HBF2 – 21320 84th Avenue South, Kent, WA, 98032, USA
“To build sustained growth for the BFI Transport Inc Delivery Service brand and its subsequent subsidiaries, in its existing & expanding service areas to create the highest customer loyalty, for years to come.”
“Our mission is to be an exceptional transportation solution for our customers.” At BFI Transport Inc., we consistently perform on-time transportation services with gold standard professionalism, while enriching the lives of all team members.
Integrity & Quality – “we keep our word and follow through” – we do the right thing, always delivering orders with care and expertise.
Customer Service – we always strive to go beyond expectations – we are proud to be indispensable to our customers, and we get the job done right the first time. At BFI Transport Inc., our skills reflect an experienced team that minimizes non-productive activities.
Loyalty & Teamwork – we are loyal to our customers, fellow team members, and BFI Transport Inc.’s good name. Our drivers, field supervisors, and office support team have the tools & resources to be the best they can be as “one team, with one vision, to “put safety first,” & to ensure a satisfied customer.”
Respect – we practice the golden rule, ‘do unto others as you would have others do unto you.’ We respect another person’s self-esteem by the actions we show, the words we use, and the attitudes we adopt.
Communications – we embrace an effective communications process with team members and customers, alike – listening, understanding, clarifying, and once understood, acting with speed, teamwork, and determination.
Consistency & Accountability – our focus each day is getting work done right, the first time, day in and day out, and owning what we do to be the best we can be each day.
Safety – we have a safety-first mindset in everything we do. We get to and from work safely and take care in doing work with efficiency, caution, and care.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $820.00 – $960.00 per week
10 hour shift
8 hour shift
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as kartikent.com