Looking for a New Job? kartikent.com is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in Weidner Apartment Homes & they are Hiring Candidates for Apartment Maintenance Technician
Company Name : Weidner Apartment Homes
Company Location : Anchorage, AK 99503
Job Position : Apartment Maintenance Technician
Job Category : Jobs in Anchorage, AK 99503
Job Description :
Great Building Maintenance Job Opportunity in Anchorage!
Weidner Apartment Homes is now hiring for an Apartment Maintenance Technician! If you have experience working in building maintenance, enjoy working with others and are looking to work for a company with strong stability look no further we have the job for you! We have been in the Property Management industry for 45 years and we continue to grow with each new year!
We recognize the Apartment Maintenance Technician is the core of the resident experience. Not only are they troubleshooting and solving various maintenance issues, they are going into the homes of our residents. This is a huge responsibility and we value the level of customer care it takes to do this well. The Apartment Maintenance Technician is responsible for assisting in the upkeep and maintenance of the Weidner community. The Apartment Maintenance Technician is very motivated to find solutions to complex issues and has an eye for detail. Most of all, Apartment Maintenance Technicians enjoy the work they do and continuously help create the resident experience.
· Assist in the preparation of apartments for occupancy
· Respond to service requests
· Performs maintenance and repairs on electrical, plumbing, as well as small and large appliances
· Maintain pools and wading area and HVAC systems depending on the community amenities
· Modest carpentry work as needed
· Interior and exterior painting as needed
· Provide customer service
· Experience in apartment maintenance or related field preferred
· Strong verbal communication skills
· All service personnel are also required to have a personal set of general tools
· Ability to lift and carry up to 80 pounds
· Push/pull up to 200 pounds
· Have a valid driver license and reliable transportation
We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision, education reimbursement up to $2500 and a generous 30% discount on rent at any Weidner Community in the area!
Apply Today and Join the Weidner Team!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $22.00 per hour
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Facilities maintenance: 2 years (Required)
Plumbing: 1 year (Preferred)
Electrical: 1 year (Preferred)
Drywall/Painting: 1 year (Preferred)
Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as kartikent.com