Looking for a New Job? kartikent.com is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in LSE Crane and Transportation & they are Hiring Candidates for Crane Technician- Lafayette/Shreveport, LA Location
Company Name : LSE Crane and Transportation
Company Location : United States
Job Position : Crane Technician- Lafayette/Shreveport, LA Location
Job Category : Jobs in United States
Job Description :
*Must be willing to travel up to 3-4 days at a time*
*Must be local to Lafayette or Shreveport, LA area*
LSE Crane and Transportation is currently looking to hire a Crane Technician/Diesel Mechanic for our Lafayette office.
If you meet the following requirements please submit your resume.
· A minimum 3 years of experience as a Crane / Diesel Mechanic.
· Operates and inspects cranes & Trucks in order to diagnose defects
· Examines parts for damage or excessive wear using micrometers and gauges
· Reads, understands and interprets operating manuals, parts manuals, electrical and hydraulic schematics.
· Tests mechanical, electronic, electrical and hydraulic products and equipment after repair or modification to ensure proper operation and compliance with OEM specifications
· Prepares for jobs by checking parts and drawings for accuracy and completeness
· Capable of accomplishing tasks independently without direct supervision
· Perform thorough and accurate annual inspections
· Maintain conformity to safety requirements and other regulations
· Properly fills out working reports, hour’s reports, time sheets, hour’s overviews and expense reports
· Good customer service and communication skills
· Ability to work overtime as well as on weekends
· Valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record
Qualifications and Skills
· History of working with different forms of mobile cranes & Big Trucks.
· Sets a positive example in punctuality and professional demeanor by respectful communication with all levels of staff, keeping work areas clean & orderly plus promoting safety regulations and all other company programs
· Ability to lift up to 40 lbs
· Basic computer skills
· Manufacture approved training/certifications preferred but not required
Health Insurance with Employer Contribution
AFLAC Supplemental Insurance Plans
401K with Employer Match
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
Relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as kartikent.com