Looking for a New Job? kartikent.com is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in Blew & Associates, P.A. & they are Hiring Candidates for Land Survey Technician
Company Name : Blew & Associates, P.A.
Company Location : United States
Job Position : Land Survey Technician
Job Category : Jobs in United States
Job Description :
Blew & Associates, PA is an established national Engineering and Land Surveying firm that has been offering design and land surveying services for over 130 years and is seeking additional survey technicians. Top candidates will have dependable track records, great communication skills, outgoing personalities, and be self-motivated and driven to succeed.
· Perform boundary, easement, deed, and title review.
· Perform detailed research at town, county, and state levels.
· Perform Calculations.
· Manage 2-4 field crews at a time working with the operations team to make sure projects are on pace with the master schedule.
· Be available to step in and draft plats 2-Dimensional linework from field data using Carlson Survey AutoCAD when help is needed.
· Read, plot and locate land descriptions pertaining to easements and parcels.
· Answer how Easements affect a project area.
· Apply Title documents and Table A items to the face of the survey.
· Importing/Exporting Shapefiles from GIS Databases.
· Use Blew’s database to log job status for every drafter and job (QuickBase).
· Communicate with Signing Surveyor to make sure job completion is up to company standards.
· Communicate with our Operations team daily to give updates on field completion.
· Minimum of 2 years of experience.
· Preferred candidates will have a 2 or 4 year degree in Surveying.
· Proficiency with AutoCAD and/or Carlson Survey
· Good communication skills (both written and verbal).
· Detail oriented
· Ability to take direction and grow with company.
BLEW & ASSOCIATES BENEFITS:
401(k) matching program: Blew & Associates Company Match 100% of your deferrals up to 3% of your compensation; plus 50% of your deferrals over 3% but that do not exceed 5% of your compensation.
Blew & Associates pays 100% of Employee’s Health benefits- Medical, Dental & Vision (with optional family / dependent enrollment paid by employee at group rate)
Holiday Pay & Sick Pay
Overtime incentives and bonuses based on individual performance.
Tuition Reimbursement Program
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $90,000.00 per year
Paid time off
Professional development assistance
Monday to Friday
AutoCAD: 2 years (Preferred)
Surveying Technicians: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as kartikent.com