Looking for a New Job? kartikent.com is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in Community Rebuilders & they are Hiring Candidates for HMIS Data Specialist – Remote
Company Name : Community Rebuilders
Company Location : Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Job Position : HMIS Data Specialist – Remote
Job Category : Jobs in Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Job Description :
An Equal Opportunity Employer
HMIS Data Specialist
We seek a team player with positive attitude to fit our data team as an HMIS Data Specialist. This job opportunity is open to creative and open minded individuals who like to help people as much as they like data. The ideal candidate is analytical, tech-savvy, and ready to learn new concepts as part of a growing data team. The candidate will successfully utilize workflows and regulations in delivering accurate data and generating meaningful reports.
This role works remote.
This includes but is not limited to;
· Ability to translate between agency information needs and database structure and functions required.
· Ability to follow oral and written instructions accurately and perform accurate basic arithmetic calculations.
· Clean and assist to maintain the integrity of the data.
· Knowledge of and experience with HUD HMIS Data & Technical Standards.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office products required, particularly with a demonstrable understanding of statistics paired with knowledge of analytical tools in Excel (formulas, statistical functions, etc.).
· Understanding of the nonprofit sector, especially homeless services.
Required Qualifications and Experience
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Must have two (2) year degree or four (4) year degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field. Demonstrated competency or previous related experience will be considered in lieu of degree requirement.
· Experience in information technology field.
· Self-motivated, able to prioritize, reliable, and meet deadlines.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 – $19.00 per hour
Flexible spending account
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
Grand Rapids, MI 49503: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Data entry: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as kartikent.com