Looking for a New Job? kartikent.com is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in Thunder Bay Community Health Service, Inc. & they are Hiring Candidates for Site Supervisor
Company Name : Thunder Bay Community Health Service, Inc.
Company Location : Fairview, MI 48621
Job Position : Site Supervisor
Job Category : Jobs in Fairview, MI 48621
Job Description :
Employment at TBCHS requires your compliance with all Federal, State and TBCHS requirements pertaining to mandatory Covid-19 vaccinations.
SUMMARY: The TBCHS Health Center Site Supervisor is responsible for the management and operation of the day to day activities of their assigned health center location. The Health Center Site Supervisor ensures that the health center team adheres to the core values of TBCHS; Respect, Excellence, Accountability, Dedication, Integrity, and Teamwork. This position is also responsible for the oversight, systems development, compliance, and quality performance of their designated site. This role will work shoulder to shoulder with all staff and aims to be a resource who strives to improve and ensures our health center is continually making improvements for both staff and patients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following; other duties may be assigned:
· Monitors site schedule for capacity, adequate use of time, and efficiencies.
· Assist with daily/monthly staff schedule coordination with the scheduler
· Participate in the team huddles consistently to engage with staff, aid in work load balancing and predict issues that may arise in the day.
· Meets attendance and punctuality guidelines and communicates with supervisor on any variables.
· Is able to work independently.
· Educates assigned staff regarding TBCHS programs, services, policies and procedures
· Collaborates with other managers to contribute to efficient and consistent workflow across all sites.
· Acts as a liaison for all IT related issues on site and communicates through resolution of the issue between staff and IT department.
· Supervises staff within site, including selecting, orienting, and training, coaching, disciplining, & giving timely performance reviews.
· Monitors staff and systems to ensure excellent customer service and accuracy
· Facilitates site meetings and ensures constant flow of communication on happenings at site level and to site from leadership.
· Oversees day to day operations of site and promptly follows through on concerns identified.
· Oversight of site activities and staff responsibilities, include, but not limited to: management of supplies/equipment, patient flow, operations, safety checks for completion, and workflows
· Solicits feedback from all health center staff and providers to determine areas for growth and improvement.
· Manages assigned projects to improve patient care and operational flow within the health center, keeping staff and leadership informed of progress.
Involvement as assigned with Risk Management and Quality Improvement
· Identify areas for improvement and complete PDSAs
· Evaluates and disseminates site specific QI reports, leads the development of action plans.
· Actively participates on committees such as QI, and EMR and shares information between site and committee members.
· Performing drills, role play, and other activities as identified.
· Responds to patient complaints following established policy and procedure.
· Communicates and reports to Operations Manager for review and feedback.
· Updates supervisor to keep informed of any issues that may arise within work environment.
· Completes consistent site report includes necessary components; patient access, satisfaction, etc..
Supervisor Competencies –
· Ability to maintain strict confidentiality with sensitive information and foster an ethical work environment maintaining organizational and patient confidentiality.
· Ability to carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Consistently demonstrates strict adherence to policies and procedures within own work.
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with employees at all levels of the organization, outside agencies, and with the general public, including the ability to present difficult concepts to groups of varied backgrounds.
· Ability to work outside normal clinic hours periodically, which may include weekends and evenings.
· Ability to travel to other clinic locations and outside of local area for training.
· Self-starter, ability to work independently with minimal supervision, detail oriented with ability to work on multiple projects and prioritize. Self-initiates and follows through on assignments in a timely manner.
· Team-oriented and able to work collaboratively with staff.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to explain, guide, and instruct staff. Acts as a resource and communicates appropriate knowledge, skills and conduct. Accepts supervision and criticism in a constructive manner and demonstrates an ability to adapt to change.
· Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure with frequent interruptions and occasional crisis situations.
· Asks for direction when unsure of job expectation.
· Makes suggestions and addresses concerns in a constructive manner.
· Utilizes appropriate channels of communication in problem-solving and conflict resolution.
· Seeks out appropriate uses of time during non-busy periods for themselves and those they supervise.
· Ensures safe work environment and promotes accident prevention.
· Takes responsibility for own actions and seeks to correct any mistakes.
· Participates in and supports team meetings, activities, and/or problem solving to promote positive team work and cohesiveness between all staff.
· Provides constructive and creative recommendations for improvements in own area of responsibility or the clinics system as a whole.
SPECIALIZED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE: Knowledge of state and federal laws pertaining to FQHC operations, including HIPAA regulations. Applicable understanding of TBCHS policy and procedure. Knowledge of practices and procedures used in effective records management and documentation. Familiarity with Electronic Medical Records (EMR), specifically GE Centricity Practice Solution. Knowledge of insurance (i.e. Medicare, Medicaid, Managed Care). Working knowledge of medical terminology and procedures. Desire to want more and to learn, ability to think and react quickly and professionally.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: responsible for oversight of all designated hourly staff persons within assigned site.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare related field or 4 years health care experience
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: BLS CPR Certified.
Job Type: Full-time
Health savings account
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
Healthcare: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as kartikent.com