Looking for a New Job? kartikent.com is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in Family & Children’s Services of Mid-Michigan, Inc. & they are Hiring Candidates for Finance Director
Company Name : Family & Children’s Services of Mid-Michigan, Inc.
Company Location : Midland, MI 48640
Job Position : Finance Director
Job Category : Jobs in Midland, MI 48640
Job Description :
Reports To Chief Executive Officer
Work Hours 40 hours per week, Monday – Thursday
This position requires a degree in finance and/or nonprofit management and a minimum of 5 years of experience in finance. Knowledge and experience of financial software and electronic medical records systems. Experience with nonprofit business practices and human resources is preferred. This position must be able to interact effectively with all levels of staff and the Board of Directors.
Provide oversight to all aspects of agency finances and information technology resources. The Finance Director serves as the primary accountant and financial officer for the agency and along with the Chief Executive officer develops and maintains agency budgets according to industry best standards and financial forecasting and the Agency Mission, Vision, and Strategic Plan.
Summary of Primary Duties and Responsibilities
1. Responsible for development and maintenance of all aspects of agency financial services including the oversight of contracts and audits, development and maintenance of budgets and financial forecasting based on financial climate and funding source information.
2. Coordinate employee benefit program including insurance and 401k plan.
3. Supervises Business Services Assistant and provides effective leadership and supervision to the business department.
4. Work with Leadership Team to determine financial capacity for program maintenance and development.
5. Work with Treasurer of the Board of Directors to provide monthly financial statements and updates to staff and Board.
6. Maintain positive working relationships with regulators, auditors, financial partners and other stakeholders.
7. Responsible for agency billing practices and oversite for the medical billing and credentialing of the agency.
8. Responsible for payroll and tax reporting, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
9. Provide oversite for information technology systems and is staff liaison to the IT provider.
10. Responsible for being agency HIPAA Security Officer.
11. Other duties as assigned by the Chief Executive Officer.
Essential Skills to Perform the Job
· Excellent verbal and written communication
· Ability to think critically and problem solve
· Advanced knowledge of financial practices and processes
· Advanced knowledge of accounting and nonprofit finance
· Excellent computer skills
Expected start date: Mid-August
Comprehensive training program
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $47,800.00 – $63,250.00 per year
Employee assistance program
Paid time off
10 hour shift
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as kartikent.com