Looking for a New Job? kartikent.com is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in Sisters IHM & they are Hiring Candidates for Receptionist
Company Name : Sisters IHM
Company Location : Monroe, MI 48162
Job Position : Receptionist
Job Category : Jobs in Monroe, MI 48162
Job Description :
SISTERS, SERVANTS OF THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY
The Receptionist meets, greets and directs persons entering facility, operates telephone console to take and relay incoming calls, assists transportation department, coordinates deliveries and may perform simple, routine, clerical tasks.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Operate paging/telephone console/system as required.2. Answer telephone, determine nature of call and direct caller to appropriate individual or department.3. Give directions/information to visitors, guests, etc. in accordance with established policies and procedures.
4. Take complete messages when staff and /or residents are off campus.5. Assure that switchboard is attended during scheduled hours of operation.6. Distribute job applications.7. Assist with clerical duties as directed.8. Monitor external Motherhouse doors through use of Keyscan computer program.9. Maintain professional appearance of reception area.10. Distribute employee paychecks as directed.11. Collaborate with Security in maintaining the safety of the building and execution of the building emergency plan.
12. Work with Materials Management to coordinate deliveries, accepting them as necessary.13. Maintain confidentiality.14. Get along well and work effectively with co-workers and others in performing job tasks.15. Perform other duties of this position or related positions as may become necessary or as directed.
ACCOUNTABLE TO: Staff Assistant to the Monroe Campus Administrator
1. Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action and remain calm during emergency situations.
2. Ability to learn, understand and support the IHM mission and values.3. Ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, visitors, and general public.4. Cheerful personality and ability to work harmoniously with others.5. Ability to follow written and oral instructions.6. Ability to handle restrictive movement throughout the day.7. Ability to cope with mental and emotional stress of position.8. Ability to function independently, be flexible, respect confidentiality, and work effectively with others.
9. Willingness to continually update skills.10. Clear, pleasant speaking voice.11. Ability to maintain confidentiality.12. Ability to lift, push, pull, bend, stoop and move equipment, supplies, etc. throughout the day as necessary.
13. Ability to speak, read and understand the English language.14. Possess sight/hearing senses, or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately so the requirements of this position can be fully met.
15. Ability to maintain good relationships with others, regardless of personal preferences.
The preceding data are intended to convey information essential to making fair pay decisions regarding the position and are not an exhaustive list of the skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with it.
I have read the above job description and fully understand the requirements set forth therein. I hereby accept the position and agree to abide by the requirements set forth and will perform all duties and responsibilities to the best of my ability.
EMPLOYEE’S SIGNATURE DATE
SUPERVISOR’S SIGNATURE DATE
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 – $15.00 per hour
Employee assistance program
Flexible spending account
Paid time off
8 hour shift
COVID-19 considerations:Employees must a mask & answer COVID screening questions.
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as kartikent.com