Looking for a New Job? kartikent.com is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in Stafford Gray LLC & they are Hiring Candidates for Project Coordinator
Company Name : Stafford Gray LLC
Company Location : Lansing, MI
Job Position : Project Coordinator
Job Category : Jobs in Lansing, MI
Job Description :
Project Coordinator – PMO Supporting the Chief Security Officer (CSO)
This position is for a Project Coordinator to assist the client’s Project Management Office supporting the Chief Security Officer (CSO) with high priority enterprise projects. This role, as part of the DTMB Enterprise Portfolio Management Office (EPMO), works closely with Project Managers in the successful delivery of enterprise security projects.
The candidate must be comfortable working in a fast paced, multi-project deployment environment supporting other Project Managers in a hybrid workforce (combination of on-site and remote work) Applicants should possess exceptional communication and follow up skills along with experience in formal IT project management practices. This position requires the Project Coordinator to be working in person at the office for 2-3 days a week and the other days can be worked remotely.
Basic Duties – Assist Project Managers with the following:
· Utilize the client’s Project Portfolio Management Tool (Clarity) to prepare project schedules, assign resources and manage budgets.
· Prepare information for presentations geared to various audiences ranging from executives, managers, and project team members.
· Accountable for monitoring, controlling, and communicating project progress by actively managing the cost, schedule, scope, resources, quality, and risks.
· Accountable and responsible for clear, timely, and accurate communications with stakeholders, particularly the project sponsors, project team members, and project managers
· Responsible for providing leadership and fostering collaborative participation between the technical and business teams by obtaining consensus and gaining commitment.
· Responsible for working with the project team members to develop and maintain the following key SUITE Project Management Methodology (PMM) deliverables throughout the project lifecycle:
o Project Charter – Project Schedule – Project Budget – Communication Plan – Project Status Report – Risk and Issue Management Plans – Change Requests – Project Closedown Summary
· Responsible for ensuring the project adheres to the SUITE PMM and System Engineering Methodology (SEM), including appropriate and timely transitions through the stages and phases of the project lifecycle.
· Responsible for facilitating and enforcing the Change Management process (Change Requests) when the project deviates from the approved scope, schedule, or budget. This includes ensuring all Change Requests have appropriate approval before action is taken or information is updated.
· Responsible for creating project Corrective Action Plans (CAP) when necessary for projects in yellow or red status.
· Responsible for understanding the project benefits and the impact of change requests to the benefits business cases. Responsible for ensuring related project artifacts are updated accordingly.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $25.00 – $30.00 per hour
8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
Lansing, MI: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
PPM: 3 years (Required)
SUITE methodology: 3 years (Required)
SEM: 3 years (Required)
CAP: 3 years (Required)
change requests: 3 years (Required)
Clarity: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as kartikent.com