Looking for a New Job? kartikent.com is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in Hiawatha Behavioral Health & they are Hiring Candidates for Crisis Intervention Specialist
Company Name : Hiawatha Behavioral Health
Company Location : Sault Sainte Marie, MI 49783
Job Position : Crisis Intervention Specialist
Job Category : Jobs in Sault Sainte Marie, MI 49783
Job Description :
The ideal candidate will have the following responsibilities:
Provide crisis intervention and referral services for persons seeking assistance within Chippewa County Monday through Friday 8am-5pm. Also required to provide crisis intervention services as part of a rotating team for afterhours coverage, as assigned. Collaborate with providers and other referral sources to ensure coordination of care for the person served. Work with Psychiatric hospitals and service providers to coordinate follow-up of mental health services for persons being discharge from an inpatient treatment. Work with local law enforcement and courts systems to assist with jail diversion for persons with mental illness and intellectual and developmental disabilities.
WORK HOURS: Full Time, Regular, 40 hours per week
To be successful, this candidate must have
1. State of Michigan Registration as a Licensed Bachelors or Masters Social Worker, or Licensed Professional Counselor, or Registered Nurse required. (LLBSW, LBSW, LLMSW, LMSW, LLPC, LPC, RN)
2. Three to five years of clinical practice/experience in a mental health setting preferred. Knowledge of psychotropic medications preferred. One year of experience with emergency services and knowledge of community resources preferred.
3. Knowledge and/or experience assisting people diagnosed with substance use disorders.
4. Demonstrated customer service skills and ability to work cooperatively with agency employees, persons served, stakeholders, and general public.
5. Proficient computer skills necessary, with experience utilizing Excel & Microsoft Word programs.
6. Appointment is subject to criminal background check and negative urine drug screen.
7. Must be at least 18 years of age, possess a valid driver’s license, and provide own transportation.
We offer amazing benefits, some of which are:
· Benefits starting on DAY 1:
o Vacation and Sick pay that accrues on a bi-weekly basis
o Personal leave paid in a lump sum twice/year
o Paid Holidays
o Bereavement Leave
o Company-paid travel expenses for approved training and conferences
o Company-paid short and long term disability
o Company-paid life and AD&D insurance
o Company-paid Licensure renewal
o Employee Assistance Program
o Voluntary coverages for Life, Critical Illness and Accident for employee, spouse and dependent children
o Voluntary Medical and Dependent Care FSAs
· Benefits starting on the first of the month after 30 days:
o Health insurance available to employee, spouse and dependents through age 26
o Company-paid HRA
o Company-paid Dental insurance available to employee, spouse and dependents through age 26
o Company-paid orthodontia benefit up to age 18
o Company-paid Vision insurance available to employee, spouse and dependents through age 26
o Waiver payment if you already have other healthcare coverage
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $49,909.00 – $66,159.00 per year
8 hour shift
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as kartikent.com