Looking for a New Job? kartikent.com is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in Dewan P. N. Chopra & Co & they are Hiring Candidates for Job Description
Company Name : Dewan P. N. Chopra & Co
Company Location : Delhi, Delhi
Job Position : Job Description
Job Category : Jobs in Delhi, Delhi
Job Description :
DEWAN P. N. CHOPRA & CO.
Designation : Consultant Director (Stat Audit)
Requisite Qualification : Chartered Accountant
Requisite Experience : atleast 10 years post qualification experience with reputed CA
Area Expertise : Statutory Audit
CTC Range :
Amongst best in industry commensurate with expertise & experience
PROFILE IN BRIEF
The professional will be a part of the key senior team of Stat division for planning,
coordinating & executing Statutory Audits for clients ranging from mid to large corporate
across industry verticals.
1. Plan and manage the entire life cycle of the audit.
2. Lead the audit process and successful completion of financial audits
3. Analyse financial statements and identify audit-related issues
4. Capable to handle Statutory audit / Limited Reviews/ Tax Audit, Assurance
5. Planning the audit, preparation of the audit programme, and ensuring compliance
with audit methods and reporting as per statutory obligations;
6. Drafting and presentation of auditor’s report and review of significant accounting
policies and notes to accounts.
7. Ensure work plan for all assignments are made well in advance with deliverables set
for each member.
8. Interacting with Promoters / Senior Management of allocated client groups for
ensuring management & successful execution of assignments.
9. Managing & supervising the allocated team to ensure efficient utilization of resources
for completion of transactions.
10. Display Leadership capability by managing client relations, Business Development
and growing the division
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
1. Must have experience in leading of statutory & tax audits of mid to large corporate
clients in various industry sectors preferably NBFC;
2. Mandatory working experience of IND AS for Listed or Non-Listed Clients;
3. Proficiency in handling a wide spectrum of activities encompassing finalization of
accounts, reviewing internal systems & procedures and extending remedial actions
/ suggestion for improvement of the same;
4. Display understanding of client’s business, industry and issues and be able to
interact with clients effectively and address their issues tactfully
5. Well versed with modern accounting systems, procedures & provisions of
Companies Act, Income Tax Act,
6. GST and other Laws relating to Corporate Audits;
7. A track record of academic excellence In depth experience in Audit of large clients
from diversified industries built whilst working at reputed Chartered Accountancy
Firms in India;
8. Proven supervisory & leadership skills & experience in managing a reasonably sized
9. Managing and mentoring the team to ensure timely delivery of quality work
10. Excellent Networking & Business development skills
11. Excellent IT skills for Data Management
Dewan P.N. Chopra & Co. (http://dpncindia.com/) is a reputed Chartered
Accountants firm in India, known for being amongst the best places to work and build
The Firm is an independent/foundation member of the Leading Edge Alliance
(www.leaglobal.com)- LEA Global – the second largest international association in the
world for independent accounting, financial & business advisory Firms.
We are actively engaged in a full service, multi-disciplinary practice under six core
services verticals – Direct Taxation, Regulatory, Transaction Advisory, Audit &
Assurance, Risk Advisory Services and GST & other Indirect Taxes and render these
diverse professional services to an extensive base of eminent national & international
clients who have established names in their fields.
The Firm’s rich heritage is apparent in the values for which we stand – integrity,
reliability & proficiency. Our Work culture encourages an individual’s professional
development and embraces an inclusive environment rewarding performance.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as kartikent.com