Looking for a New Job? kartikent.com is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in UBS & they are Hiring Candidates for Financial Controller
Company Name : UBS
Company Location : Hyderabad, Telangana
Job Position : Financial Controller
Job Category : Jobs in Hyderabad, Telangana
Job Description :
Job Reference #
Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Are you trustworthy in driving the business forward, always putting integrity first? We’re looking for someone like that in providing high quality accounting or banking operations, reporting and analytical services to our internal clients in APAC /EMEA / US Time Zone from India BSC, including:
– assist on the production, review and analysis of reports.
– design and execute controls supporting the critical Regulatory Reports
– Preparation of complex accounting Journals, good hand in intercompany analysis & resolution , handle data quality issues
– execute report pre-submission checks, implement control procedures, and review requirements
– execute and review key reporting controls (variance analysis, reconciliations etc.)
– bring in process efficiencies/improvements/data quality projects to strengthen controls and reduce manual adjustments.
– assess impact due to policy changes, new business initiatives and propose refinements to the control framework
– prepare due diligence review decks and collaborate with senior stakeholders across different business divisions with a focus on optimizing scarce resources for the Bank
You will be part of the Finance team consisting of highly skilled specialists who work alongside our global colleagues in a challenging and rapidly changing environment.
– a university degree with a strong understanding of accounting principles (preferably a CA or MBA Finance from a reputed institute)
– Minimum 8 years’ experience in financial services industry (regulatory reporting, financial and product control, liquidity, treasury)
– Demonstrated experience in regulatory reporting production, review and submission.
– Strong understanding of Capital Markets and Financial instruments
– Broad understanding of Regulatory Reporting landscape, tools , methodologies & framework Sound experience in data analysis, validation and presentation of results (MS Excel & MS PowerPoint)
– Ability to collaborate and establish effective and trustworthy relationships with key stakeholders
– Exhibit Strong commitment to develop, maintain and abide by a strong control framework
– a strong team player, with commitment to high quality under tight deadlines
– a strong communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– able to handle multiple projects and managing conflicting priorities
– methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail, yet able to maintain big picture and convey complex messages to senior management
– able to build trust and mutual respect with clients
– collaborate effectively across products, teams and business areas, maintaining awareness of relevant trends in the external environment to ensure delivery against targets.
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as kartikent.com