Looking for a New Job? kartikent.com is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in Collins Aerospace & they are Hiring Candidates for Web Tools Developer – P1 Associate Engineer
Company Name : Collins Aerospace
Company Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Job Position : Web Tools Developer – P1 Associate Engineer
Job Category : Jobs in Bengaluru, Karnataka
Job Description :
Interiors SBUs at Collins Aerospace currently uses specific Engineering/ Project Management Tools that have been developed in MS office suite of applications. These tools have Data integrity issues, are unstable/ not scalable and not user friendly. This job profile involves gathering requirements from the different Interiors SBUs in the organization, understand the challenges the team(s) have in usage of the current tools and provide innovative solutions. The existing tools and macros need to be re-designed, re-architectured and built on a Web Based platform with connection to a stable backend DB layer (SQL DB). Additionally custom reports also need to be generated and integration established to SAP or other legacy applications where applicable. Support in Production deployment and documentation of all tools is also mandatory.
1. Strong expertise in developing Web applications.
3. Strong expertise on C# and OOPs concepts.
4. Good working knowledge on developing MS SQL based scripts/ stored procedures, creating tables and views
5. Good understanding of debugging issues and performing project deployment
6. Good communication skills and passion to learn new Technologies
1. Expertise in integration of .Net with SAP
2. WinForms/WPF using .NET Framework.
3. Familiarity with SAP transaction codes, recording macros and invoking them from .Net
4. Knowledge on Angular/ React Js
5. Prior experience to Engineering Tools development
6. Knowledge on Analysis Tools like – PATRAN/ NASTRAN/ Hypermesh is preferred
2 to 3 Years of strong experience in C# and .NET Framework and MS SQL 2016 is MANDATORY.
Position: Associate Engineer (P1)
Preferred Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Computer Science
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as kartikent.com