Looking for a New Job? kartikent.com is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in Advira Tech & they are Hiring Candidates for Cross Platform Mobile Application Developer – React Native_Xamarin
Company Name : Advira Tech
Company Location : Faridabad, Haryana
Job Position : Cross Platform Mobile Application Developer – React Native_Xamarin
Job Category : Jobs in Faridabad, Haryana
Job Description :
Candidate should have overall 3-8 years of software development experience in cross platform mobile application development with strong analogical reasoning skills and a minimum of
2 years in React Native / JS and Xamarin.
Job Description: –
Cross Platform Mobile Application Developer will work closely with cross-team to discover effective and elegant solutions to complex problems and collect feedback from merchandising, marketing,
product management and development perspective of B2B technology platform or m-commerce.
• Brainstorming & conceptualizing the product solution and designing the application architectures.
• Work on product design and able to convert product specifications into applications.
• Developing new user-facing features using React.js/Native.
• Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
• Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
• Optimising components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
• Implementing user friendly designs.
• Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
• Experience with popular React.js workflows, preferably Redux.
• Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript.
• Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js).
• Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus • Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
• Knowledge of modern authorisation mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
• Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
• Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, Yarn, etc.
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
• A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
• Debugging on iOS, Android and all modern browsers.
• Using error tracking tools like Bugsnag.
• Ability to use online-collaboration tools such as Slack.
• Using customer data tracking tools like Segment.
• Understanding of automated integration and delivery tools like Nevercode to automate app launches.
• A sound understanding of Git technology and tools like Github/Bitbucket.
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Knowledge of building APKs and IPA files from source/
• Launching apps in Google Play and Apple Store – Exposure in building iOS app, android app, deployment and distribution technique.
• Managing app certificates • Good team player and a self-starter • Good in explaining roadblocks and solution finder.
• Fast learner
Desired Candidate Profile
• Should have completed B. Tech in Computer Science.
• 2+ years professional experience developing iOS or Android mobile apps PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS.
• Experience with cross-platform tools like React-native, Xamarin, Cordova and PhoneGap.
• Basic understanding of back-end and front-end technologies, such as Laravel, HTML5, and CSS3.
• Working knowledge of React JS, AngularJS as a framework for building Single Page Applications.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, iterative development environment with short turn-around times.
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
• Should be aware of platform best practices and various tools available for Designing, development, testing and Debugging.
• Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
• Ability to deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly.
• Strong problem-solving and technical communication skills.
• Experience in MVVM frameworks is required.
• Proficiency in XAML Designing Forms.
• Exposure of wire formats like JSON, XML.
• Good communication and language skills
We’re always looking for new talent, mail your updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as kartikent.com