Looking for a New Job? kartikent.com is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in Dollar Tree & they are Hiring Candidates for Jacksonville, FL
Company Name : Dollar Tree
Company Location : f2028ec3ed32337d
Job Position : Jacksonville, FL
Job Category : Jobs in f2028ec3ed32337d
Job Description :
The Regional Human Resources Manager is responsible for providing operational support and management of HR functional activities including succession planning, workforce stabilization, compliance, compensation, benefits, team relations, team member development and employee communications for assigned Region(s). The HR Manager partners with the Regional Vice Presidents and Field Managers (i.e. District, Store Managers) through initiating and conducting various HR functions.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Collaborate with Store Operations Business Partners to ensure Human Resources practices are met including HR Compliance, Staffing Levels, Retention and Team Member Engagement
2. Lead Strategies across the Region(s) to ensure team member development including:
a. Plan and direct succession planning initiatives
b. Drive training compliance across all stores within regions
c. Coach all levels of team members; Field Development
d. Work with individuals and/or teams on Development Plans
3. Execute on store stabilization through partnership interviews, performance management process and turnover programs
4. Provide support and guidance through the Talent Management process
5. Assist ZVP and Field Managers with team member engagement
6. Partner with Team Relations, Field Managers and AP Business Partners to conduct and successfully resolve investigations
7. Analyze and provide guidance of people metrics and regional reports to determine opportunities for improvement and develop action-oriented market plans for Store Operations.
8. Provide support and guidance on implementation of new and/or updated projects and programs.
9. Maintain expert knowledge of Federal and State employment law to ensure compliance within Store Operations
10. Represent HR and Store Operations on cross-functional teams projects, new programs and process improvement
Minimum Requirements / Qualifications:
4-year degree in Human Resources or equivalent work related experience.
5-7 years of Human Resources experience in a multi-unit retail environment.
Advanced knowledge of Human Resource policies and procedures.
Knowledge of all federal, state, and local HR laws.
Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel.
PHR and/or SPHR or SHRM-CP and/or SHRM-SCP preferred.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as kartikent.com